- Your Account
For your convenience each time you access, you can register for membership by creating an account using our form form.
To create an account you only need to provide a few simple information including name, email address, nationality. This account will help you control your orders as well as access the direct course link on our website.
Password and account security
- Account Password: Every User that has an account for the Ebokly Services is responsible for:
- Keeping his or her account password confidential and secured.
- Avoiding unauthorized access to such User’s computer or other devices.
- Keeping the contact information associated with that account current. User acknowledges that it is necessary to keep the e-mail address associated with his or her account current because although the User may be able to log into his or her Ebokly account using an old e-mail address, such User will not receive messages from Ebokly about his or her orders and inquiries or other matters.
- Account Security: User accepts full responsibility for all activities that occur within such User’s Ebokly account or within the Ebokly Services interactive community, whether or not authorized by the User.
- Way to purchase
We only offer digital courses, and often don’t provide access to the: Forums,Facebook, group,Coaching call,Certification,Softwares/plugins,Email support,Login Salepage of Author.
2.1 You can make the payment online through this instruction:
- Step 1: Visit our site: Ebokly
- Step 2: Select the drop-down menu from the site, search by course topic or Search by author. If the search results do not provide the correct result. You can request a private, we will provide the course material you during 48 – 72 hours
- Step 3: Add to cart.
- Step 4: Checkout:
Before checkout you can review Your Cart, Press “Continue Shopping” button if you need and type the coupon if you have. Or contact us to get proof and payment details.
Press the “Proceed to checkout” button. Enter information as shown below to confirm the delivery. Including “your name, your email, your username and password”. Choice of payment method and confirm
2.2 Link Download:
After you order, the system will create your account and send to your email.When your payment has been done, you will receive a download link at:
- In your account at Ebokly
- In Invoice sent to Your email.
Which some Pre-order courses, we will need time to make files and update within 1-4 days and will give you a detail inform via your email!
2.3 Customer service:
You can contact us for more help via:
- Email: [email protected]
- Skype: Emma Bakker
- Tawk.to Online Chat: https://ebokly.net
For a new course not available on the web, We will inform you for more detail 48 – 72 hours
- Payment method.
We process online payments through: 2Checkout Skrill, Bitcoin, Payoneer and PayPal, who can be contacted here:
- 2checkout Gateway: http://2checkout.com/
- PayPal Gateway: https://www.paypal.com/
- Bitcoin Gateway: https://coinspaid.com/
- Payoneer Gateway: https://www.payoneer.com
- Skrill Gateway: https://www.skrill.com
- How to delivery.
When you make an order, the system will create your account and send it to your email. And after your payment, you can access the Link Download directly via your Ebokly’s account
If the download link is locked or Unavailable. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
If still unable to download, Please remind us in 12 hours to send it directly to your email.
When you access the link download via your email, please check the LINK DOWNLOAD at invoice the next day. (Our email maybe moved to your Inbox or Spam (sometimes). So kindly check your spam folder as well.)
Most products will come to you immediately. But some products were posted as pre-order courses and we will need time to make files and upload. (It takes 8-72 hours). We will try our best to have a download link on time.
If you have any problems with your order, you can contact: [email protected]
5. How to use a course.
- Link Video (mp3,mp4,AVI,Wav,Mov,Flac, etc): use VLC player
You get VLC from the Play Store. Just search the play store or click here to go there directly. Once you hit the install button, your smart device will download the necessary app files and install the app automatically. After that, you can easily access the player from the app drawer (and even the home screen). Tap on the cone icon and you are good to go.
Istall VLC media player on computer:
Open your browser and go to www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html.
Click on the orange DOWNLOAD VLC BUTTON at the top-right of the page. …
Click the .exe file in your browser’s download window when the download has completed to start the install wizard
Installing in Mac OS X
1. Download VLC installation file from the location mentioned above (VideoLAN website).
2. Locate the downloaded file which will be named something like vlc-2.1.0.dmg
3.Open the file. After verifying the contents of the file, it will open.
4. Click and drag the VLC icon to the applications folder. Release it.
5. VLC will be copied to your applications folder.
6. Double click on VLC media player (the icon with the cone). Provide it the permissions if your Mac computer asks for it.
7. VLC Media Player will launch for the first time. Use it to play all your media with ease.
- Link Pdf: use Foxit reader app/adobe reader
You get Foxit reader from the Play Store. Just search the play store or click here to go there directly. Once you hit the install button, your smart device will download the necessary app files and install the app automatically. After that, you can easily access the player from the app drawer (and even the home screen). Tap on The icon and you are good to go.
Install Foxit reader on computer:
Please go to Control Panel->Programs and Features to remove Foxit Reader;
Please browse to the installation folder of Foxit Reader (E.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader) then delete the whole “Foxit Reader” folder.
Setting Foxit Reader as the new default on Mac OSX:
1.Go to the Mac’s Finder.
2.Find the PDF file type you’d like to open with a specific app, and select it.
3.Click on the File menu and select Get Info.
4.Expand Open with: by clicking on the triangle to the left.
5.Select the Open with: menu, then choose Foxit Reader to open all documents like that one.
6.Click the Change All… button.
7.You’ll get a dialogue box asking you to confirm your choice. Click Continue.
8.Close the Get Info window.
6. Refund policy.
All product’s contents were checked very carefully and “Excepted” these contents: “Online coaching, Software, Facebook group, Skype and Email support from Author.” So we will not have refund policy for these contents issue. Only make refund:
- The products can not provide: Most of products will come to you immediately. But for some products, We need time to connect orders with suppliers (It takes 3-5 days or maybe sooner, holiday time: 7 days). After this time period, the refund policy will be open.
- Missing content, files error
- Wrong course
To place a refund or exchange request for an order placed with Ebokly, You would need to contact Ebokly via email at Here
If your order is on pending status or unsuccessful, our team would let you know and try to support you as much as possible.
The system will automatically refund you after 7 days if the product can not provide or faulty.
Please information problems encountered (DO NOT OPEN DISPUTE). If still can’t handle it, you will get back 100% of your money.
7. Dispute Resolution and Return a Product.
- Dispute Resolution
Please read this section carefully because it requires you and Ebokly to agree to resolve all disputes between us through binding individual arbitration.
If the dispute is opened for improper reasons (After the download link is received, and the course is not missing any files). We would send order details information and transaction history to the third parties to resolve the dispute.
You acknowledge and agree that, regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any Claim or cause of action you may have must be filed within one (1) calendar year after such Claim or cause of action arises, or forever be barred.
For purposes of any Claim that is not subject to the arbitration procedures in this Section Dispute, we both agree to the governing law and jurisdiction as set out in Section Applicable Law.
* Note: If there’s a dispute, our Support Team is happy to help resolve the issue at Here
- Return a Product
Returns are not accepted. We offer digital products. You will receive a download link after making your purchase. So, please check your order carefully before making payment.
8. How to contact us
The best way to get in touch with us is to contact our Support Team through Tawk.to Online Chat or email: [email protected]
We’d love to hear your questions, concerns, and feedback about our Services.